During the two-hour interactive workshops for your district, parents/guardians will learn and practice effective techniques to help them strengthen their relationship with their child and gain practical tools to start important conversations about mental health.
1. Balancing Anxiety and Achievement: Helping Students Thrive in a Competitive Academic EnvironmentThis interactive and engaging workshop will equip parents to evaluate effective coping skills and gain practical techniques to increase wellness for their child. Parents will learn how to identify key sources of teen stress and understand how our thoughts and beliefs can impact stress levels.
2. Connecting With Your Child in a Digital Age: Managing Technology to Strengthen Relationships & Improve Mental HealthThis interactive and engaging workshop guides parents through the current research on how technology impacts relationships and mental health, providing the language and resources to help parents strengthen the relationship with their child.
3. Harmony at Home: Maintaining Healthy Boundaries & Managing ConflictThis interactive and engaging workshop reviews basic steps toward conflict resolution and collaboration to support their child. Parents will learn and practice effective techniques to diffuse power struggles and communicate with intention, purpose, and love.
4. Walking with Your Child Through a Painful Time: Recognizing the SignsThis interactive and engaging workshop guides parents through the current research on teen depression, self-harm, and suicide. Parents will learn how to identify signs and behaviors that may indicate their child is struggling and gain practical tools to start the challenging conversations around self-harm and suicide.
5. Supporting Your Child Through Middle School and High School: Developmental Milestones in AdolescenceThis interactive and engaging workshop empowers parents to respond to their child with empathy and a more clear understanding of this crucial time of development. Parents will learn common myths about adolescent brain development and emotions and how to create a more emotionally safe environment in their home.
Are you interested in one of our Workshops? Please fill out the form below and we will reach out with more details for you!
Thank you for reaching out. A member of our team will be in contact shortly.